The Mild Indulgence Box
- Cooling advice
- Recipe ideas
The mild cheese delight to give as a gift
The mild indulgence box is the perfect gift for cheese lovers who like things a little milder. Four fine cheese surprises from Switzerland and a Gilliard Heida, Paien Trésors de Famille 2020. The noble drop from the Valais makes the cheese moment perfect.
- The box contains at least 600 grams of cheese (1 of each of the 4 varieties) and 1 Gilliard Heida, Paien Trésors de Famille 2020 - Heida, Paien AOC Valais 75 cl
- Our cheese must be kept cool at a maximum of 5 °C
* Our product pictures show a serving suggestion and there may be slight variations.
Included in our cheese box :
- 4 Surprise cheeses made from the finest Swiss cow's milk
- Frozen bottles of mineral water, which act as a cooler and can be drunk afterwards
- Our cooler bag is recyclable and can simply be disposed of with the old cardboard box.
- For free: 4 cheese cards so you can talk shop with your friends about which cheese is the best. Additionally you get information about the cheese dairy, what makes the cheese special
To guarantee fresh cheese, we pack our boxes on Monday and on Wednesday in our packaging plant. To ensure that our cheese arrives as fresh as possible, we pack your cheese pieces in an eco cooler bag and include frozen mineral water bottles with your box. The boxes remain in the refrigerator until they are handed over to our shipping partner. The delivery of your cheezy cheese box always takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays ready for the weekend! Select your desired delivery date in the calendar function in the shopping cart. As soon as your cheezy box is on its way, you will receive a confirmation with a track-and-trace number so that you can track your order at any time. If you are unable to receive your cheezy cheese box in person, it will be deposited in your milk drawer.
Our cheeses are shipped in an eco-cooling bag and with frozen mineral water bottles, so they stay cool on the way to your fridge. To enjoy them as long as possible, we recommend you to keep your cheese in the refrigerator at a maximum temperature of 5° Celsius. We also recommend that you enjoy them within 7 days of unpacking. If you ever have too much cheese in stock, you will find here our tips for freezing cheese.
Are you still looking for ideas what you could cook with the cheese? Here we have collected great recipe ideas for you