The Stinky Dessert Delight
- Cooling advice
- Recipe ideas
The stinky cheese delight to give as a gift
The Stinky Dessert Pleasure Box is just right for cheese lovers who like a bit of a stink. Give away the finest cheese enjoyment from Switzerland and a drop of THE SECOND - slightly tart 75cl. The Ticino fig mustard adds the finishing touch to the cheese enjoyment.
- The box contains at least 600 grams of cheese (1 of each of the 4 varieties), 1 drop of THE SECOND - slightly tart 75cl and 1 jar of Ticino fig mustard.
- Our cheese must be kept cool at a maximum of 5 °C
Our cheese is lovingly cut and packaged for you.Therefore, the weight of each cheese package may vary slightly from the stated values. We guarantee that the minimum weight per box will be respected.
* Our product images show a serving suggestion.
Included in the box are:
- The four cheeses indicated (cow's milk)
- Cooling elements (frozen water bottles, which can be drunk with pleasure)
- Our cooler bag is recyclable and can simply be disposed of with the old cardboard box.
- Free of charge: 4 cheese cards so you can talk shop with your friends about which cheese is the best
To guarantee fresh cheese, we pack our boxes on Monday and on Wednesday in our packaging plant. To ensure that our cheese arrives as fresh as possible, we pack your cheese pieces in an eco cooler bag and include frozen mineral water bottles with your box. The boxes remain in the refrigerator until they are handed over to our shipping partner. The delivery of your cheezy cheese box always takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays ready for the weekend! Select your desired delivery date in the calendar function in the shopping cart. As soon as your cheezy box is on its way, you will receive a confirmation with a track-and-trace number so that you can track your order at any time. If you are unable to receive your cheezy cheese box in person, it will be deposited in your milk drawer.
Our cheeses are shipped in an eco-cooling bag and with frozen mineral water bottles, so they stay cool on the way to your fridge. To enjoy them as long as possible, we recommend you to keep your cheese in the refrigerator at a maximum temperature of 5° Celsius. We also recommend that you enjoy them within 7 days of unpacking. If you ever have too much cheese in stock, you will find here our tips for freezing cheese.
Are you still looking for ideas what you could cook with the cheese? Here we have collected great recipe ideas for you