The unusual one (Exotic Box)
- Cooling advice
- Recipe ideas
Could it be a little more unusual and exotic?
The Exotic Box is for real cheese lovers who dare to try something new. Let yourself be driven by your curiosity.
This month the following cheeses will surprise you:
Le Coeur de Moudon
Fromagerie Le Grand Pré, VD
A big heart from French-speaking Switzerland, le coeur de Moudon gives you the "savoir vivre". A treasure trove of sensations is hidden under its fine white mould rind. Discover this delight for the palate and let yourself be seduced.
Swiss cream cheese, made from pasteurised cow's milk, with white mould surface
Ingredients: Cheese (milk, salt)Storage instructions: Store in a cool place at a maximum of 5 °C.
Cheese dairy Schönried, BE
Close your eyes and enjoy, is the tasting instruction from the cheesemaker. And that's exactly how it should be done, because then the fine nutmeg flavour envelops your senses. A special treat for discerning palates.
Swiss semi-hard cheese, full fat, made from thermized cow's milk, with nutmeg
Ingredients: Cheese (milk, salt), nutmeg 0.1 %Storage instructions: Store in a cool place at a maximum of 5 °C.
Cheese dairy Eggsteig, SG
This cheese comes with its color and appearance very special. During the cheese-making process, rose hips are added to the milk, which gives it its red paste color. After a 100-day ripening period with natural smear formation, the rind is also refined with rose hips, which completes its appearance. But not only the eye eats with the rosehip cheese, it is also a very special treat for the palate with the fruity, slightly sour taste of rose hips.
Swiss semi-hard cheese, full fat, from thermized cow's milk
Ingredients: Cheese (milk, salt), rose hips 0.1 %Storage instructions: Store in a cool place at a maximum of 5 °C.
Bütschwil cheese, SG
When a good old Sbrinz meets a young tangy Toggenburg cheese, Güntensperger Käse calls it "Old Boy". A daring cheese creation in any case, but also further proof that an interplay of old life experience and young innovative spirit deliver a working result. Old boy is the good one.
Swiss semi-hard cheese with 10% extra hard cheese, cream level, made from raw milk
Ingredients: Cheese (cow's milk, salt, Sbrinz from raw milk)Storage instructions: Store in a cool place at a maximum of 5 °C.
- The small box contains at least 600 grams of cheese (1 piece of each of the 4 varieties)
- The middle box contains at least 900 grams of cheese (1 piece of all varieties and even 2 pieces of two varieties).
- The large box contains at least 1200 grams of cheese (2 pieces of each of the 4 varieties)
- Our cheese must be kept cool at a maximum of 5 °C
Our cheese is lovingly cut and packaged for you, so the weight of each cheese package may vary slightly from the stated values. We guarantee that the minimum weight per box is adhered to.
* Our product pictures show a serving suggestion and there may be slight variations.
Included in the box:
- The four cheeses indicated (cow's milk)
- Cooling elements (frozen water bottles, which can be drunk with pleasure)
- Our cooler bag is recyclable and can simply be disposed of with the old cardboard box.
- Free of charge: 4 cheese cards so you can talk shop with your friends about which cheese is the best